Friday, October 3, 2008

Cacheboy IPv6 update

I've made some progress in the IPv6 reorganisation in cacheboy. I've converted the ACL, authentication and ident code over to support v4/v6. I'm now going to convert over the client_db, request_t structure and then the related stuff like logging, x-forwarded-for, etc. I'll then revisit what else is required before I enable v6 sockets on the http client-side. It -should- be pretty minimal - persistent connections/connection pinning (for just assembling the hash key) and some SNMP code to just gloss over IPv6 connections for the time being.

Hm, I was hoping to have this all done by the end of September but I've been a bit busy with paid work. I'll hopefully have this done just after NYCBSDCON. I hope. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment