- There were some Subversion gatewaying issues inside Google somewhere which made SVN transactions occasionally fail - they've rolled back these changes and things work again!
- I'm not getting any commit messages for some reason!
- SVNSYNC takes -far too long- : building the SVN repo from CVS took about 5 minutes. Syncing my local SVN repo to the Google Code repo? 2 days.
- The size of my repository hangs browsers that try to run the Google Code "source browse" feature. Heh!
- $Id$ tag version numbers have been munged into Subversion revision numbers. Argh! I wish it were obvious this was going to happen! (And because of the above times, I really can't be bothered re-building the repository just yet.)
Sunday, April 13, 2008
Experiences with Google Code
I've imported a Squid-2.HEAD CVS repository (with complete history!) into Google Code. This -mostly- worked, although!