So now that they're over, my open source work plate now is rapidly filling up again:
- 802.11n RX works!
- But now I need to grovel through ath9k and figure out how 802.11n TX works.
- I'm blissfully ignoring handling sending or receiving A-MPDU and A-MSDU frames for now. That can come (much) later once I have stable 802.11n TX/RX in station and hostap mode (which is enough of a challenge for now, thanks.)
- IPv6 client support! I need to finish merging in more stuff to test.
- Thread manager - this is an important one.
- Find my RPM build patches and include them in the subversion tree.