My short-short term TODO list:
- Figure out why crypto isn't working in 11n mode - I've likely just not fully implemented something there;
- Hopefully I'll have the AR9220 based SR-71 cards by then - so if I do, see whether my HAL works on the AR9280 and AR9220 based NICs;
- Test the legacy HAL (AR5212 support at least) to make sure I haven't broken that;
- Make the TX path run-time configurable rather than a compile #ifdef - ie, if the card says it does 11n, use the 11n-aware TX routines;
- Keep breaking apart sys/dev/ath/if_ath.c into smaller parts to make this whole thing more manageable moving forward.