- All of the Cacheboy CDN nodes are running Lusca-HEAD now and are nice and stable.
- I've deployed Lusca at a few customer sites and again, it is nice and stable.
- The rebuild logic changes are, for the most part, nice and stable. There seems to be some weirdness with 32 vs 64 bit compilation options which I need to suss out but everything "just works" if you compile Lusca with large file/large cache file support regardless of the platform you're using. I may make that the default option.
- I've got a couple of small coding projects to introduce a couple of small new features to Lusca - more on those when they're done!
- Finally, I'm going to be migrating some more of the internal code over to use the sqinet_t type in preparation for IPv4/IPv6 agnostic support.
Wednesday, September 30, 2009
Just a few Lusca related updates!
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment